Hear from Willy Walker, chairman and CEO at Walker & Dunlop discussing the current state of finance in commercial real estate in this podcast that Adam Gower recently recorded with him.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about:
- How Different CRE Asset Classes Are Impacted by the COVID-19 Crisis
- Who’s Paying Rent (and who’s not)
- How Forbearance and Foreclosure Are Playing Out Vs. the 2008 Financial Crisis
- The Difficulty for CMBS Loans During a Crisis
- Predicting the Duration of the Coronavirus Crisis